Tuesday, March 4, 2014

27

Well, I'm 27 now. 3 years away from 30 :-) It sounds like I'm a mature adult now, doesn't it?

The day began with Austin bringing me breakfast in bed (yay for Panera souffles!), then he brought red roses and a "Happy Birthday" balloon to my office. My wonderful co-workers gave me a lovely pale pink orchid, Dustin and Jessie brought by a sweet card and purple and yellow flowers, and lots of students came by to wish me a happy day!

That evening, Austin took me to Macaroni Grill in Memphis for dinner! I absolutely love their fettuccine alfredo with chicken, bread and caesar salad! The atmosphere is also really fun and romantic! We had a very personable waiter which made the experience even more enjoyable. Sneaky Austin wrote on the paper covering the table that it was my birthday (I didn't notice at all!) so the waiter brought me a decadent chocolate molton cake and one of the employees sang to me in Italian! It was great.

The next day (2 Saturdays ago), we got up early, picked up Dustin and Jess, and headed to Patti's for lunch! We met up with Uncle P and Aunt Sherry and had a wonderful time together! I, of course, got the Pork filet and it was delicious. Following lunch, we went to Paducah for ice cream cake from Dairy Queen! We visited with Uncle Richard and Grandmommy and had a great afternoon!

27 is going to be a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment