Thursday, June 19, 2014

Week 23

Better a little late than never! I don't want to get behind :-) My mom is visiting from Atlanta this week so I'll have a fun update next time (including details from our shopping trip to Memphis)! We've certainly been keeping busy! Enjoy Week 23! 


How Far Along? 23 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: + 10 lbs.
   
Baby Related Purchases: This week was spent going through things for the yard sale, pricing items, taking inventory, and cramming it all into our study so it would be out of the way when Mom came to visit! As a result, we didn't do any buying for Claudia!

Sleep: About the same. I did have a couple of nights where I slept a solid 6 hours! It was so nice! 
  
Movement: She continues to be an active little thing! Feeling her move just doesn't get old! She loves performing an dance routine right as I'm trying to go to sleep and as I'm getting up in the morning! Occasionally she'll do an entire flip! 

What I miss: Coffee! Mom arrived on Saturday and we've been having breakfast together in the mornings after Austin goes to work. I make the coffee for her but I miss having it as a part of my morning routine. I'm still perfectly happy with my decision not to drink it for several months more, but I definitely miss it! Another repeat- it's still hard for me to not have the physical endurance that I once had. I really try to listen to my body and am thankful for a job where I'm seated most of the time. I just don't want to overdo it! 
  
Cravings: I'm really not picky these days! Last week I shared that I had been craving fresh fruits and vegetables! On Saturday morning I finally got to go to the Farmer's Market for the first time this summer! I'd forgotten how much I love it! Its so fun to see everyone there, pick out the produce and enjoy the product! I couldn't keep from smiling! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Gender: Girl!!!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain, Fatigue, Heartburn (although I've figured out how to keep it under control, thankfully!) 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Because we were doing a lot of cleaning out and preparing for company, I definitely had my stressed moments. On top of that, I'm just a lot more tired in general, so I would say I was more moody this past week! So sorry, Austin!

Worries: Same old worries- just wanting Claudia to develop normally and for me to carry her full term. Austin and I give her to the Lord every day. We know He has a beautiful plan for her precious life. 

Best moments this week: Celebrating Austin's first Father's Day!!! I made homemade waffles for him before church, we attended a lovely service at church, then went out to lunch at Wall Street Grill. He's already a wonderful father to Claudia and I can't wait to see him with our little girl!!! It will be so fun to celebrate Father's Day next year when she's in our arms! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment