Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Healthy Wife, Healthy Life: 3

Since the last blog post about my journey to better health, I have discovered something wonderful: pilates! I found out about a video that is on Netflix called: 


It's great because I can do it at home (I feel uncomfortable even doing crunches at the gym because I feel so silly!) and it really focuses on toning and building muscular strength. It burns, but feels so good later! 

This is our current workout plan: 

Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Couch to 5K running and weights
Tuesday, Thursday: Pilates (combination of the different 10 minute workouts)

I'm already able to tell a difference in my legs and thighs between running and pilates! It's so exciting to finally  start seeing some results! No significant weight loss yet, but that's next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment